My name is Nikos Papachristou and I am currently living in Thessaloniki, Greece. I work in the laboratory of biochemistry in Papageorgiou General Hospital. You can find analytical information about me in my LinkedIn and friendfeed accounts.
In brief, until now I have a BSc Degree in BioMedical Science (Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki), a MSc Degree in Life Sciences Informatics (University of Patras), an one year Diploma in Pedagogy (School of Pedagogical & Technological Education). My interests are in the fields of Health and Medicine 2.0, Healthcare Management, Health Marketing, Health Professions' Education, Learning 2.0 and Electronic Education, Education and Pedagogy in General, Web Science. You may know me from accounts through various Social Networks, or from my Blog or from our Magazine:
- twitter - ehealthgr
- twitter - BioMedLabSMag
- youtube - e-healthgr
- youtube - BioMedLabSMag
- blog e-healthgr
- The BioMedLabS Magazine
I wish being (me and my family) in health so as to try my best to accomplish my goals (academic, professional, personal) in life.
[14/11/2009] Re-installing my blog e-healthgr in new hosting space.
[14/11/2009] Making an intro page for the domain e-healthgr. Blog still running from the subdomain blog.e-healthgr.com.
Links i follow (not my blogroll)
- Greek Health 2.0 - Facebook Group.
- e-healthgr - Facebook Fan Page.
- ehealth Cyprus - Facebook Fan Page.
- BioMedLabS Mag - Facebook Fan Page.
- ale3andro.gr - My cousin, an engineer working in education.
- multiplication - Multitalented Professor working and writing about a variety of domains.
- Think Positive - An engineer talks about Marketing, Social Media, e-government and such.